What to do when Win10 Boot prompt Windows encounters a critical problem and restarts automaticallyTime: Dec. 6, 2019
Recently, some win10 users complained that they encountered such a problem that the system was shut down and automatically restarted just one minute after the computer was turned on, prompting that windows encountered a critical problem. How to solve the problem? Next, I will explain to you the specific solution to the automatic restart of critical problems when Windows 10 starts up.
1. Open the "Run" command window, enter the "cmd" command and press the Enter key to open the administrator window.
2. Enter the "sfc / verifyonly" command in the administrator window and press Enter to start scanning the system. Note: You can use the mouse to copy the sfc / verifyonly section to the command prompt.
3. After the scan is over, if it shows "Windows Resource Protection Found Integrity Violations" then that is the key reason for the computer restart problem;
4. Then continue to enter the "sfc / scannow" command at the back and press Enter to start the repair. It takes a few minutes. Note: You can use the mouse to copy the sfc / scannow section to the command prompt.
5. After the repair is completed, restart the computer to see if this will not happen again. If you still have it, you can now enter the "shutdown-a" command in the administrator window to forcibly cancel the restart.
The above introduces you to the detailed solution of Windows 10 system booting prompts that Windows has encountered a critical problem and automatic restart. I hope this tutorial can help everyone.