Methods to prevent Windows 10 devices from automatically installing updatesTime: Dec. 14, 2019
It is well known that Windows 10 professional will install updates automatically every once in a while, which bothers many people. In fact, the installation of devices disabled can help users disable many installation updates of devices, with very powerful and convenient functions.
Specific methods are as follows:
1. Press [Windows+r] and enter [gpedit.msc] and click ok to open the local group policy manager;
2. In the local group policy manager, [computer configuration] -- [Administrative templates] -- [system];
3. Select Device installation in the system and click "Device installation restrictions";
4. In the Device installation restrictions, select Prevent istallation of devices not described by other policy sttings and double-click to open;
5. Select enabled in the Window and click application to prevent Windows 10 devices from automatically installing updates